Wednesday, August 13, 2014

  "There is not one blade of grass, there is no color in this world that is not intended to make us rejoice."     John Calvin



This quote goes along with my morning devotion Scriptures today about praising God.
There is always a reason to REJOICE despite our circumstances.

Psalm 103:1-5  New Life Version (NLV)
 Praise the Lord, O my soul. And all that is within me, praise His holy name. Praise the Lord, O my soul. And forget none of His acts of kindness. He forgives all my sins. He heals all my diseases. He saves my life from the grave. He crowns me with loving-kindness and pity. He fills my years with good things and I am made young again like the eagle.
 
 Psalm 34:1  New Life Version (NLV)
 I will honor the Lord at all times. His praise will always be in my mouth.

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment