Saturday, October 13, 2012

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."  Leonardo da Vinci

Well, my decluttering isn't happening very quickly because I am reading about simplicity.  I need inspiration, right??
 
   I came across another book on ENOUGH.  Can't wait to dig into that one...on cleaning breaks...LOL

Funny "coincidence,"  I just started reading Ps. 119 in my reading plan today...then I was listening to some teaching on praying for your kids.  The speaker suggested praying Scripture which I love to do, but they specifically suggested that if you only pray one thing, pray those 176 verses, persistenly!  

Thank you God for a phone call from an important friend (LS-R) this morning, thank you  for the encouragement to keep on praying.  Speak Lord, I am listening....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment