Monday, May 14, 2012



I am on a journey....

Do I have a sense of urgency?
Amy Carmichael, "We shall have all of eternity to celebrate the victories, but we have only the few hours before sunset in which to win them."

Is my lack of action desensitizing me to the issues?
C. S. Lewis, "The more often we feel without acting, the less we will be able ever to act, and, in the long run, the less we will be able to feel."

Am I willing?
K.P. Yohannan," Please don't misunderstand.  I'm not saying that a nice car or new clothes or anything like that is a bad thing.  If poverty made us more spiritual, then there would be a lot of really spiritual people all over South Asia.  No.  This is about seeing the little ways that Lord calls us to live simply so that others can simply live."

No comments:

Post a Comment