Monday, September 27, 2010

I spent 4 hours today cleaning out the gardens. I pulled up the geraniums while they're still healthy and will try to store them over the winter. I also deadheaded zinnias and marigolds to use for seeds next year. I got a lot done but wonder if I'll be able to get out of bed in the morning? It was a glorious fall day, sunny and warm but not too hot, breezy, just the way my perimenopausal body likes it!
I'll go back at it again tomorrow and try to finish pulling weeds out of the veggie garden area. Rumor has it we may get a hard frost late next week. I LOVE FALL!!!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment